Life, as I have known it since late January, is now over. Thank the freakin’ happypants people!
Yes, I finally got the work one week ago that I could go ahead and remove a VERY offensive fashion insult from my arm (my humeral cuff), expose my tender, rotting flesh (yeah, sorry about that – it is true tho) to the (now that it’s JULY) sun’s intense heat, and move ON.
Here’s a top ten list for ya. The top ten things I was SO HAPPY to be able to do again!
- Do up my bra and undo my bra. Easily.
- Wash my hair with both hands.
- Wash my face with both hands.
- Dry my body with both hands.
- Pull on my panties, my pants, shoes….the list goes on….WITH BOTH HANDS.
- Oh, yes, the girls. Tickle with both hands.
- Change my girls’ diapers without risking a major incident.
- Swim with them and swim in general.
- Hug them, and my husband…with both hands.
- Go to physio and get on with it, for criminey’s sake.
Back to normal. Whatever that is. Here’s to a great summer, everyone!